• kornel
    Right now i feel like my accuracy is going to be good with 750 Dpi so i don’t want to change that but how do i make it so that i can be accurate but not feel so slow
  • kornel
    my aim and move is about 66 vertical and 66 horizontal
  • Moderator [Derek]

The minimum DPI setting for KeyMander is 2000, and we recommend above 3500 for best performance in most games. The DPI setting when used with KeyMander is not like when using a mouse, so please read this for a full explanation.
  • kornel
    Really? Causs the system did let me save the dpi to cause 2000 dpi makes so inaccurate
  • kornel
    So if I am reading right your saying that I should put my mouse dpi I keymander to 10k dpi since I'm using a G403 prodigy but I can keep the dpi on my mouse at 750dpi?
  • Prowler
    No, your dpi in both the mouse and keymander have to match or it will not work correctly. I know that on PC 750dpi feels great, but on PC you have the 1 to 1 acceleration of the mouse. Pn the keymander you are emulating a controller analog stick meaning you cant quick swipe and add acceration because its as if you are pushing the analog stick to its max and then the program is not able to add anymore speed. Set the keymander and mouse at the same dpi. I recommend 4,000 to 5,000 dpi on both.
  • Prowler
    download a profile from the forums and use that first, then make changes if it does not feel right. If you need any individual help send me a messsage on here.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy