• oliverd
    This started happening suddenly, so ive read through the previous answers but nothing seems to work.

Every 5-10 seconds i get the notification on my ps4 "external keyboard disconnected"

What ive tried:
    Hard rebooting ps4
    Reinstalling firmware
    All new cords
    2 different controllers both charged
    A different keyboard
    A different mouse
    No Headset plugged in
    Having the extra power cord plugged into the keymander

Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks
  • Moderator [Derek]

This normally happens when the controller internal battery is dead. Fully recharge the controller by connecting it directly to the PS4, then see if the problem goes away. Also make sure you are not in Typing Mode. Press F9 to switch modes: One beep is Typing Mode ON, two beeps is OFF.
  • oliverd
    thanks alot
  • oliverd
    Hey, i bought a new controller, charged it, andit still does it..
  • oliverd
    hey, please get back to me when youre avalible thanks
  • Moderator [Derek]

Hi Oliver,
    Sorry for the delay, most of our office staff are out until next week for the holiday. Let's start from the beginning like this:
    Power the PS4 off completely.
    Connect the 3 connector test cable between the controller and the KeyMander as shown here.
    Power on the PS4.
    Make sure to set the PS4 communication method to USB by going to Settings > Devices > Controllers > Communication Method and select USB as seen below.
    dlg8lk0wmqecbh1z.jpg
    Does it still happen?
  • Leukski
    I’ve got the same problem and I don’t know what to do
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy