• Desmond B
    So is it me or the keymander does not work with this game anymore since today (Oct 29). During multiplayer when i clicked on the mouse it says to quit the match and change profile. I was using the controller and mouse at the same time before it stopped working. I didn't change the profile in the game because i don't want to use the keyboard so it seems i can only use mouse and keyboard or controller not controller and mouse. So you can understand: I was using the left thumb stick for movement (left, forward, back and right) and the mouse for aim, fire, jump, reload... It's not working anymore. Will there be a fix for this?
  • Moderator [Derek]

You need to be playing in controller mode.
  • Desmond B
    Yes, I was doing that... I got it to work but now after a few game updates, it's not working at all. I'm getting a message to switch to keyboard and mouse.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Hi Desmond,
    I had that problem today when doing some testing and then I unplugged and replugged KeyMander into the rear Xbox One port and it stopped having the problem.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy