• dereck
    im about to buy this product but would like to know if its still doing good also can i get an up to date profile
  • Moderator [Derek]

Yes, we have the game profiles organized by console to make it easier to find, and you can also search by game title. What game are you looking for a profile to work on?
  • Moderator [Derek]

The PS4 version is here, and the Xbox One version is here. Both have been recently updated.
  • dereck
    What do I do if my pistol will stop firing when aiming down sights
  • dereck
    Also the recoil is extreamly hard to control
  • Moderator [Derek]
    What do I do if my pistol will stop firing when aiming down sightsdereck
    What console are you on? If your pistol will not shoot when aiming down sights there is a conflict in one of your settings. Did you make any changes to the sample profile we provided?

Also the recoil is extreamly hard to controldereck
    The KeyMander doesn't change the recoil, so it will be the same as it is with the controller. If you are used to pulling on the right stick while shooting to manage recoil, you will need to get a feel for moving the mouse while shooting. You will find you can shoot faster and more accurately with the mouse once you get used to it.
  • dereck
    im using the settings from the profile but when I keep tapping it stops shooting for a min my mouse is the g300s dpi 2500
  • dereck
    also xbox one s
  • Moderator [Derek]

The G300S has a max resolution of 2500dpi which is a little low for the best experience if you're an advanced player. It will be ok for run and gun close up work, but when you ADS for sniping it will have some problems with smooth, accurate movement at longer distances.

Can you give me more details about this?
    when I keep tapping it stops shooting for a mindereck
    How long does it stop responding? Did you turn Turbo on? If so, please turn Turbo off and test again.
  • dereck
    I don't think I have turbo on never turned it on and okay so I need higher DPI so my aim isn't bad at long distance? Because that's actually the problem I'm having is at long distance
  • dereck
    And it only stops responding for maybe a few seconds but that's enough time to die in siege
  • Carlos Sandrea
    Hola quisiera saber si este producto sirve para ps4 pro, y si esta funcionando para apex legends? tambien quisiera saber si la sensaciĆ³n de juego es la misma? es dificil de configurar?
  • Moderator [Derek]

Is the whole KeyMander not responding or just the mouse? Can you move while the mouse isn't clicking?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy