• MadnessOfLife29
    If I only move my mouse small amounts it picks it up fine but if im trying to turn all the way around its super slow and over exaggerates everything. I believe me sensi is out of wack to but I'm really not sure how to get it going like how I see everyone else zooming around having a hay day.
  • Moderator [Derek]

More than likely you have your mouse sensitivity set up way too high and are exceeding the game's maximum turn speed as described here.

Are you using one of our profiles or did you make/modify your own? What game are you playing and on what console? What mouse are you using and what is your dpi setting for it and your KeyMander?

Please do not spam other threads to get attention as that can lead to getting banned.
  • dereck
    im having the same problem im using the siege profile with murfys settings and I use a Logitech g300s
  • Moderator [Derek]

You should be using the in-game settings listed on the profile page. What did you use instead?
  • dereck
    in game settings are the same as the page and my keymander settings are from the image on the thread from murfie or however you spell it
  • Moderator [Derek]

If I understand you correctly you are not using the profile we built, correct? What console are you on?
  • dereck
    Yes I'm useing you're profile but someone else's sens and Xbox one
  • Moderator [Derek]

That's the problem. Our profile is setup to play exactly as is. After you see how it plays for your style you can make small sensitivity changes, but big sensitivity increases will cause you to exceed the game's maximum turning speed. Start by using our profile stock with the in-game settings listed, then let us know what difficulties you have so we can guide you to tune it for your style.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy