• Andrew Uvera
    Whenever i try to play rainbow with the keymander i shake when i'm not even shaking and i know it's because my sens is to high but even when i lower it it's still shakes when i just put my palm on it
  • Moderator [Derek]

What mouse are you using and what mouse pad? Specifically, what is the mouse pad surface made from?
  • Andrew Uvera
    I am using a RedDragon M901 mouse and a Corsair mouse pad I think it’s cloth
  • Moderator [Derek]

First, you likely have your resolution way too high for that mouse, and if you have the version with the Avago 9800 laser sensor, that may also be part of the problem. The ADNS9800 sensor uses a laser and is best suited for a hard pad. Additionally, Redragon uses resolution doubling processing to make their specs look better, which may contribute to the jitter you are experiencing. The ADNS9800 has native resolution steps of 200 which means you always want to be on a setting matching that (200, 400, 600, etc.), however with Redragon's doubling you need to be on a 400 step (400, 800, 1200, etc.) for best accuracy. Set your mouse to 4000dpi, set KeyMander dpi also to 4000, and switch to a hard mouse pad if the resolution change doesn't help.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.