• HawkEyes703
    I am using the latest PS4 R6 Siege Sample Profile by Derek. All seems to work well with my mouse set to 5000 DPI on both softwares. However when aiming up and down(both ADS and general movement) seem to be very slow. I have set the correct in game settings and also made sure keymander software and my Logitech software were set up properly.

Both mouse and keyboard are compatible and I am using the latest keymander firmware.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. I was reading a lot into mouse acceleration via keymander.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Hi HawkEyes,
    I need to update the sample pack as I have updated nearly all the profiles in it on their individual profile pages. The R6: Siege is a huge improvement on the individual page here.
  • Willjoe
    The mouse is not clean.
    The optical portion of the mouse is blocked.
    Bad surface.
    Wireless mouse.
    Reconnect and try a different port.
    Moisture or a liquid substance on finger.
    Disconnect other external input devices.
    Update drivers and uninstall older drivers.

Regards,
    Will
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy