• Mrself85
    First off let me say thanks to those whose posts profiles..... I really helped me narrow down some of the set up issues I was trying to fix. I am used to playing on PC so I have set it up to mimic that.
    Now I have a few questions/requests.
    Is there a way to put your gun away? "Holster" (Run Faster)
    Is there a way to bring up the mini menu for heals and shields? (Currently I have to open Inventory)
    Looting Boxes, Has anyone adjusted anything or mapped anything to make this a bit easier?
    Attachment
    TomsWithMacros.profile (1K)
  • Moderator [Derek]

In the console version you hold the weapon switch button to reholster your gun. In our sample profiles we use the mouse click wheel button for that function.
    The up arrow lets you quickly access health or shields by pressing or holding to bring up the mini menu.
    Are you looking to swap the sticks when you loot? If so, you can assign the stick swap function to a key or mouse button for that function.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Try this profile for Apex Legends on PS4. It has the X key linked to stick swap so while you hold it you can loot with the mouse.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.