• nico565652
    should listen to their players is a shame that because the developer likes games like call of duty everyone else loses privileges the keymander should be based simultaneously on fortnite is a shame that this is for sale especially if the big market is fortnite
  • Moderator [Derek]

If you are having a problem we are happy to help. KeyMander isn't based on any single game, as it is a control adapter that allows use with any game. KeyMander works fine with Fortnite, Call of Duty, and all the other 1P and 3P shooter games. If you need some help please specify what problem you are having.
  • nico565652

I would have liked the keymander to connect the mouse to work only with the dpi of the mouse, not the adapter, that is the problem that accelerations for fast games do not work very well (raimbow six and Call of duty and it works perfect, but in games like fortnite it is not going well since this game is played with high sensitivity) the worst thing is that it is the current game.
    The people who say (keymander does not work) are from Fortnite and the only sensitivity that emerged from Fortnite was a year ago (it does not work well), since it is only about building fast
    IF 70% OF THE COMMUNITY PLAY FORTNITE, WHY IS IT NOT RELEVANT?
    just by seeing the forum one realizes that they do not give relevance and that they always give a profile that is 1 year ago, is it supposed to have updated? with all fortnite updates
  • Moderator [Derek]

We updated Fortnite many times, and most recently about 1 month ago. We are actually working on an update now for the changes made today.
  • nico565652

and because they never told me anything, I remember talking to you and telling me that I was working on a profile for fortnite and never told me anything
  • nico565652

If I want to play 800 ping, what is the real value of the adapter? Is there any way to use only the dpi of the mouse?
  • Moderator [Derek]

We don't have the ability to email every user when we update the profiles, so we instead update the profile thread so everyone will see the new and updated threads listed when they log in.

If I want to play 800 ping, what is the real value of the adapter? Is there any way to use only the dpi of the mouse?nico565652

Are you talking about ping or dpi? Your ping latency is not affected by KeyMander, but it is affected greatly by your internet connection. To have a faster ping you need to play with a direct wired connection to your console and make sure you choose the closest servers for setup. If you are talking about dpi, 800 dpi is too low to work with KeyMander. We recommend setting your mouse to it's maximum value (up to 10K dpi) and setting the KeyMander software to match. If you like to play with aim-assist, we recommend experimenting with dpi settings between 3500-5k dpi with the KeyMander software set to match. This will make the aim-assist more "sticky" when moving the mouse over the hit box.
  • nico565652

if at the time that I have been playing it is true what he speaks that was a very good explanation if ppp. I use 3800 dpi which recommends me more than 3800 or 10k dpi

The truth is that I have a YouTube channel that is growing very fast and that is why I want to improve my game to attract more people.

Thanks derek
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy