• Cyndaquil
    If we can call, I would love to, but I am genuinely confused
    1564808400_1564808400_N_T_O0
  • Cyndaquil
    I didn't know whether to choose event, poll or question for this
  • Cyndaquil
    Thank you for the help...
  • Moderator [Derek]

What is the problem you are experiencing? If you don't want to get help here you can also call our tech support line.
  • Cyndaquil
    It was about my mouse working, and then I upgraded the firmware and then it didn't, its solved now, I just found an older firmware and installed that, you guys should add a way to remap slow walking, and a list of all firmware and software updates so that if someone else has this same issue, they can just find the most updated firmware/software that they can/want to use
  • Moderator [Derek]

Yes, remapping the walk function is already on my list of feature upgrades for future releases. What was the problem with the mouse that you were able to solve, and what mouse was it?
  • Cyndaquil
    Its a zelotes mouse
    (https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01EL7KX6S?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title) its a cheap gaming mouse(works fine still, bought over 3 years ago), It worked fine for about a year (since I first bought and installed the keymander) but after I upgraded the firmware on it, the mouse would only put in the down command , so it would look like I'm just pulling the mouse down when I would put any command into the mouse (dragging any direction, mouse 1-5, scrolling, etc.) I solved this issue by reinstalling an older firmware
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.