• CGSGuardian
    I was wondering if there is a way to lean using the programable buttons on my mouse? The specific mouse I am using is called the Logitech G602.
  • Eduardo

Hello unfortunately you will not be able to set it to a button because to lean it requires you to press and hold a button.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Unfortunately our macro programming options do not currently allow a "hold" function where the macro repeats while the button is held. That basically means we cannot create a lean macro but you could assign the LC or RC (L3 or R3 for PS4) to the mouse button for lean functions while holding the ADS button (right mouse button).
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy