• Mesum Ali
    My mouse is razer is naga. 2012. 5600 dpi. But. It doesnt feel right. Like. I only play r6 siege with keymander. But. Aiming small objects doesnt feel right. Like headshot. Camera etc. previously my keymander’s setting was 10000 dpi. But i read of the forums and got to know about something. Then yesterday i set it to 5600 dpi. But it doesnt feel right. What should i do? Thanks for always helping me out. But i want to know the solution of this problem.
  • Moderator [Marco]

Make sure you also set the keymander software to 5600, not just on the mouse. They need to be set at the same dpi to get the best results!
  • Mesum Ali
    Didnt you read my post? I set it also on the keymander.
  • Mesum Ali
    Derek? Can you pleas help me out?
  • Moderator [Derek]

There's a couple things to check, but I'm actually working on an update for our profile which should be done this week.

Did you remember to press upload to make sure the DPI setting you set in the software is uploaded to KeyMander? This is actually a common problem as people forget to hit the upload button when making changes.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy