• Phizzickz
    I have used the keymander for a while now and when i try to make small adjustments in rainbow six siege the ads stutters and jitters unlike laying on the actual pc version. What could I do to fix this
  • TroubleNutting
    I'm having the same problem. It feels like playing with a joystick rather than a mouse
  • Moderator [Derek]

Can you give us a little more information:
    Did the ADS stutter always occur or is this a recent change?
    What console are you on?
    What mouse are you using?
    What is the current dpi setting on your mouse and KeyMander?
  • xreo xd
    happens to me to it moves little bit to the left when I don’t touch it call me 804-837-2931 for more information
  • Moderator [Derek]

If your aim/look view moves without touching the mouse there are a couple things that can cause this operation. First, having a controller with a bad joystick can cause movement when you are not touching it so you would need to increase the deadzone size to counter this problem. If that isn't the issue, your mouse sensor/mouse pad combination can also cause pixel jumping, but it doesn't cause sustained movement like controller stick droop does. Usually pixel jumping is the result of noise coming into the sensor but can also be an issue with a poor sensor itself. Check to make sure there is no debris in the mouse sensor window and test on a hard pad to make sure there is nothing in the pad causing it.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Also try the new profile posted today!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube