• destinyafk
    Hello! I play on an xbox one x and I am unable to create a macro that will run indefinitely. I assumed this would be a standard on this product and to be quite honest I have been quite dissatisfied with the overall performance of mouse and key on consoles. This was the last use for this machine I could imagine. If I am unable to create such a profile, I do not see any reason to have this product anymore... any suggestions so that I may be able to maximize my use of this thing.
    Thanks.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Macros do not have a repeat function and cannot be "held", however if you tell us what you are trying to do maybe we can find a workaround for it. What issues are you having?
  • TroubleNutting
    Hire someone to play for you then
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy