• nico565652
    I have an opinion about the keymander I have noticed that most problems arise in the users of ps4 for this reason I ask if you can make a separate firmware for users of ps4 as logarithm of the mouse since most of the community sincerely problems are from ps4

Thanks
  • nico565652
    I say it because I find that it is a problem between acceleration, dpi keymander and mouse it feels when playing a game of speed and precision the only solution is to put enough dead zone but this is the gameplay.
    Please give some opinion before trying it, try it fast games like fortnite, bf4, bf1, bf5 and realize that what I say makes sense

I'm sorry if something is misinterpreted google translator
    Thanks
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy