• Seth Halterman
    I just got this product today, and it was working great, updated its firmware and everything, set it up, played for about 4 hours but then all of a sudden I can't choose any of my heal items from the wheel. (I can't switch between med kids and shield cells). I go to see if it is on the controllers end and it works perfectly fine just like it originally did when I was playing controller. I've tried restarting my playstation twice, I've search for forums but no one seems to have this issue. Please help, It isn't very effective pushing a button to go into my inventory and just choose the item. This is on a playstation 4.
  • Moderator [Marco]

Are you trying to switch by pressing the heal button or holding the heal button and bringing up the wheel?

Can you open the software to check your binds? What key do you have the heal button binded to?
  • Moderator [Derek]

Did you test it while in Simulation Mode and forget to upload it to the KeyMander? This is the most common reason for unexpected operation. Once you exit Simulation Mode whatever changes and settings you made will not be live until you select Upload to the KeyMander and then select the profile you edited using the F keys.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy