• madalin
    Whenever i try upgrading the software with the newest firmware V1_3.123 i get the same error “No HID device attached to the USB port (code : 4183)”
    I think my cables are connected properly, right now one of the cables is PC to PC port and the other one is PC to Power port, i’ve tried with XBOX to Game/Power and even USB Power Brick to Power, none of these seems to work. My PC detected the keymander as i can see in “Devices and Printers” at the unspecified section -> Gamepad Emulator V1.2.119, last i used the keymander was in 2018, i tried the reset firmware too, but i get the same error, please help.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Are you using the Firmware Upgrade option from the Help tab in the KeyMander software or are you trying to just double click the firmware utility? Did you remember to unzip the firmware file first?
  • madalin
    I managed to upgrade the keymander from another pc without a problem, now back on my laptop, after launching the software i was surprised to find out that the keyboard and mouse aren’t working, only the f1-f9 are working on the keyboard and no mouse action. The f12 button isn’t doing anything but a sound, when i press it on the laptop’s keyboard, it’s working. Just to be clear, i have two keyboards, one connected to the keymander, and one from the laptop. I want to mention that a year ago, I didn’t had any problems with the keymander.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Is the orange KB LED on the KeyMander lit up?
  • madalin
    All of the leds are lit up, including the turbo mode, a solid orange and sometimes is just beeping orange
  • Moderator [Derek]
    That's why it isn't working, you're in keyboard mode. Press F9 until the orange light stops flashing. and press F10 to turn Turbo off.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.