• Moderator [Derek]

Unlike PC, every console game has a different aim/look mechanic which is optimized by the developer for what they think works best with a joystick. Sometimes that means they add progressive acceleration (or deceleration), or even a fixed boost at a certain point so when you pin the thumbstick in any direction it speeds up at a higher rate so you can make long turns faster. This may or may not cause an issue with consistent aiming, so KeyMander software has the ability to add custom mouse curves when needed to help counter these situations. Depending on the game it may not be noticed in normal field of view movement, but can cause speed you up more than expected when making long turns.
  • dereck
    Won't let me download file
  • Moderator [Derek]

What happens when you right click on the file name?
    Does it give you the option to Save As or what does it say?
  • dereck
    Nevermind I got the profile now but idk if my mouse is trash or if it's my settings it feels sluggish at times and other times I can't even control recoil or turn quick enough
  • Moderator [Derek]

Did you remember to set the in-game settings to match the listings on the profile page? It will not play well if you forget to change the settings in the game menu.
  • dereck
    Yes I did change the settings
  • oshxnem
    why is it that i can post here but not on the PS4 Rainbow profile page? Any help with mouse control when it comes to recoil? lack of support here is astounding.
123456Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet