• Solomon
    Can I use the keymander to use a xbox one controller on PS4?
  • Moderator [Marco]

Unfortunately that is not possible with the Keymander, the Keymander can only be used to use a Keyboard and mouse on an Xbox or PS4.
  • Solomon
    There actually is a way, but I don't have party audio on the same account
  • Moderator [Derek]

We did add cross basic platform compatibility support awhile ago, so although the intended use of the KeyMander is for playing with keyboard and mouse, you could use it to play your PS4 with an Xbox One controller, or vice versa. You need to set the KeyMander's default profile for the console you are using, so if you are on PS4 make sure the KeyMander's default profile (profile 1) is set for PS4.
  • Moderator [Derek]
    Thank you for prompting us so we will add this question to our FAQ!
  • Solomon
    Ok thanks
  • Solomon
    Wait, what button on the keymander is the leaderboard button on call of duty, in sorry I just don't have a leaderboard button
  • Solomon
    The last thing is that I was wondering if there is a button on the keymander software for the touchpad on the playstation 4 controller that allows you to activate the leaderboard in call of duty.
  • Moderator [Derek]

On PS4 the touchpad is the leaderboard button. Most of our Call of Duty profiles use the Tab button for the touchpad, so Tab is the leaderboard button in this case.
  • Solomon
    Yea, but in game, there seems to be no function for the leaderboard.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Are you using the PS4 with the PS4 controller right now, or with the XB1 controller?
  • Solomon
    I'm using both for audio but I'm playing with the xbox controller. On ps4.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Ok, we will have to see what we can come up with for an alternative. We focus on the keyboard and mouse support, so we don't spend much time actually playing with controllers. However, I know the PS4 allows you to customize the controller functions, so if you can swap the touchpad function with a non-used function, you can use that for your leaderboard on the XB1 controller. One of our moderators is actually looking into it as well.
  • Solomon
    Ok thanks
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.