• HenryBraxton
    I'm not really sure what to think but the first one I got worked right out of the box and was great except every time I configured it one button or another two that I mapped just wouldn't work in game.

It was like playing whack a mole. Sometimes the back button on the mouse worked with jump but the forward button wouldnt work with build. Other times a button that I never touched would act like it was mapped to two buttons.

I sent it back and got it replaced and this new one connects up to the Xbox and my laptop right away. Everything is clean except the mouse literally does nothing. It's like the thing is just dead to the xbox even though the of recognizes it perfectly (my laptop struggled a little with the first one to get in and out of f12 mode, this one is perfect)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.