• Evan Kiewlen
    Please ! I will sell my soul to get this to work ! Anyone had success ? The default profile didn’t work for my 2000 dpi mouse. Hopefully it will for tthe 6k dpi one I just ordered but I’m scared. Hoping someone has it all figured out I’ll buy any mous preferably wirlesss though as I fear wired won’t be long enough. Thanks
  • Moderator [Marco]

Updated us when you get the mouse.
  • Evan Kiewlen
    I’m so happy. The mamba works beautifully. All the problems have been resolved. Now I’m just shopping for a thinner keyboard that works with keymander. (I play with the keyboard on my lap on the couch so the thicker kaliber gaming keyboard one is not ideal). I ordered some Cheepo wireless one that doesn’t work with keymander.
  • Moderator [Derek]

If you like to tinker with things, here's something you might like:
    Corsair Lapdog
    It isn't wireless, but it has a long USB cord and if you are the kind of person that likes to play with things you can take the KeyMander out of the housing and fit it inside the Lapdog and run the cable to the controller outside with the mouse cable. When setup properly you can connect the one cable between the Lapdog and the console.
  • Evan Kiewlen
    Very cool thank you. I’m not sure the cables will run the length I need for keymander however. I just need a nice thin keyboard. But this one looks very cool I appreciate it
  • Moderator [Derek]

It comes with a 15 foot cable which will usually reach across most rooms.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy