• rex
    x box one x, Blue power and setting light are on??
  • Moderator [Marco]

So it works for a while and then it just stops? What port do you have the keymander connected to on the Xbox One X?
  • rex
    I have it connected to the back usb port
  • Moderator [Marco]

How long does it usually work for before it cuts out? What kind of keyboard,mouse and headsets are you using?
  • aaronbb6
    Soo. . Usually my keymander has been working fine connected to the side USB port on my Xbox one. Recently it would stop working but all I had to do was unplug all the ports on the keymander and it would work again. Now however , it doesn’t work at all. The controller vibrates when it’s all plugged in, but it doesn’t turn on unless I manually do it. The keymander has the blue power light.
    I’ve restarted my Xbox multiple times still no luck. What can I do?

Also, the controller vibrates but does not turn on when the Xbox does. I have to manually turn on the controller?
  • aaronbb6
    Also, I’m using a Corsair key board and mouse
  • Moderator [Marco]

What version Xbox one are you on? If you are on the original Xbox one try connecting the keymander to the back ports. We need to get the controller to turn on by itself, once that happens then it should work properly.
  • Moderator [Derek]

You MUST connect to the rear USB port on the Xbox One. There are current supply issues with the front and side ports that will cause the issues you see.
  • aaronbb6
    Hey there, yeah so funny thing happened.
    It works again. The issue Was my controller. It’s had a paddle piece attached for paddles. So, I believe it was having connection issues powering the controller and the paddle pack. Unplugged the paddles and connected the controller and it works now. Thanks though! lol Oh by the way, the side port works! People may need to re-download the firmware that might work too!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy