• Baja
    Hey There,

Is there a way to know what button the software thinks is being pressed?

Just got my KM a few days ago and have slowly been getting it up and running to my preferences. Its a very cool lil unit, thank you.

I had a Gtuner unit and I think I could do it with that. Reason being is that my mouse has some extra buttons on it and I'm not sure what button correlates to what label in the software. That makes binding a key/button to a function a pain.

Thanks Dudes
  • Moderator [Marco]

At the moment we do not have that available, what is the exact model of the mouse and which buttons are you trying to use?
  • Roscka
    Hi, i bought a steelseries rival 650 .
    I always play with Logitech g402.
    Engine software of rival is possibile set the comand "scrolldown/up" on a fisical button,
    But when i set the in game keymander not work, same thing on command "mouse central"...in simulation mode no problem.
    Thk bye
  • Moderator [Marco]

What button are you assigning on the keymander software? Do yo know if the steelseries has on board memory?
  • Roscka
    Scrol down on B6 of steel and centrale to b7, yes he got memory0o1s4x481vr9mqy6.jpg
    This screen IS not mine but IS for example to understand what i say.
  • Moderator [Marco]

Okay understood, so through the steel series software you assigned scroll up or scroll down on B6?
  • Roscka
    Yes, in simulation ok (like keyboard input) but stand alone not work... If you can put keyboard comand on mouse without simulation KeyMander will be the Best simulator of the world(for me IS the Best now too).
  • Moderator [Marco]

This means that the mouse needs to see an operating system to activate its extra buttons. Unfortunately that is a limitation on the mouse side. Putting the keyboard key on the mouse should button should be done in the steelseries software not in the keymander software.
  • Roscka
    Ok thanks, maybe you right because when use it on PC IS work. Bye
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube