• tylermfk
    Hi im just looking for a siege profile that will work the best for me. i cant seem to find one thatll work well. i have a 6400 dpi mouse and i have a hard time making micro adjustments (to fast) or having way to slow of a sensitivity.
  • Moderator [Marco]

What console are you on and what profiles have you tried?
  • tylermfk
    The best profile I’ve used is dh eval it seems to work okay ish. I know the keymander has a delay (due to USB ports) but I’ve also heard it’s not noticeable. I’m on the ps4 and been doing a lot of research and stuff just can’t seem to figure out how to get it right. It’s either to fast and I can’t make micro adjustments or it’s so slow I can’t turn. My in game settings are all maxed I have my deadzones in game set to 10. Im playing r6.
  • tylermfk
    I also did update my keymander and the software, with dh eval’s profile it’s a lot better I can kinda make micro adjustments but it’s just not really good with turning around. Seems sluggish. And by sluggish I mean like delayed and like kinda slow for turning around. Need to basically throw my mouse off the pad to Turn around.
  • Moderator [Marco]

What do you have the acceleration set to on the profile? And have you tried adding any kind of mouse curve?
  • tylermfk
    I’ll send you the profile when I get home.
  • tylermfk
    this is the profile that works the best for me.. took me a bit to kinda customize it to my liking but the turning speed is a little slow. but the ads just is a bit jumpy and bounces around when making micro adjustments.
    Attachment
    tylers.profile (1K)
  • tylermfk
    I found the problem!!! Thank you so much for the help. It was just my mouse dpi. When I bought it I never switched it and it came as a 1600dpi it was just awful but I switched it Razer snapse to 6400 and now it’s smooth. But now my settings in keymander are fast so just have to adjust that and it’s good. Thank you tho have a great day.
  • tylermfk
    @Moderator [Marco] does the mouse polling rate matter for siege? I’m at 6400 dpi and 1000 pulling rate I heard siege runs better at 125 pulling rare but my mouse only goes to 500. Would 500 make it smoother.?
  • Moderator [Marco]

Try it out! I have seen lowering the polling rate to fix other issues. Let me know how it goes.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy