• Zolof
    Hi my name is jason very happy with the keymander but i dont know and cant fin tutorials on how to set a macro to reduce recoil in video games i know u can set a macro to shoot but how to pull down right thumb stick to reduce recoil and the rt button to shoot so how do i make a macro to set it to shoot and pull down my thumb stick at the same time ?
  • Moderator [Derek]

Hi Jason,

With the randomization of recoil on all the various guns, it really isn't possible to do this effectively. Some people already view the use of a mouse and keyboard as an advantage despite the fact that they do nothing that the controllers cannot do. Adding recoil compensation would in fact give them a considerable advantage and legitimize their argument, so we have stayed away from it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy