• Manuia
    My turn speed is so slow in overwatch i have a large mouse pad and when i take it from one end to the other it only turns about 45 degrees I played with the mouse cure and sensitivity and nothing seems to be helping
  • Moderator [Marco]

Are you using one of our profiles? Also what kind of mouse are you using?
  • Manuia
    I am using the preset overwatch profile. I have a steel series rival 700 I’ve also tried playing with the mouse curve on keymander and I just can’t seem to get a reasonable sens it’s either really slow or super fast and jittery
  • Moderator [Marco]

What is the max DPI on that mouse? Have you tried adjusting the deadzone settings?
  • Manuia
    I adjusted the dead zone settings and put max dpi in the keymander settings and it didn’t change anything
  • Moderator [Marco]

What is the actual max dpi of the mouse? Also what console are you on?
  • keyuan
    I need help about the deadzone settings on overwatch
  • Moderator [Derek]

Hi Keyuan,
    What console are you on and are you using our sample profile for Overwatch?
  • keyuan
    xbox and yes
  • keyuan
    I put it on max dpi 8000 (logitech g203) and my deadzone is small and my cross hair keeps on moving and it jitters
  • Moderator [Derek]

Ok, if your crosshair is moving without moving the mouse, that means we need to change the deadzone setting to compensate for a sticky or drooping thumbstick, or you will have to keep tapping the thumbstick in the opposite direction every time the crosshairs start to wander. To change the deadzone go to the deadzone setting in the KeyMander software and you can chose either the ADS setting or the hipfire setting, but set the hipfire setting first since it will be most noticeable. After you open the deadzone adjustment window, click on the X and Y arrows to increase the deadzone one step at a time until the movement stops. When it stops save the setting, save the profile and upload it to KeyMander.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy