• delrob
    Hi I have tried to set it up as per videos/instructions I’ve updated software and firmware, I’ve tried it with laptop connecte/disconnected I’m getting all the lights blue but orange light on data, I’ve pressed F9 I’m getting one beep and two beeps but there is no sign of the mouse cursor and the keyboard shows no signs apart from beeps, the keyboard is a Logitech 510 and a deathadder mouse, I’ve used the USB port on the side and also on the back, of the console I’ve removed the battery from wireless controller it stays on also any ideas?
  • Moderator [Marco]

Is the controller usable when connected through the Keymander? The mouse will not show a cursor, the mouse will only work where the Right joystick of the controller works.
  • delrob
    Yes the controller is usable all functions as normal when connected to the keymander
  • Moderator [Marco]

What keys have you tried on the Keyboard? Also make sure the orange light is not flashing, if it is press F9 so it stops.

Are you in game when you tried the mouse? Or were you in some kind of menu?
  • delrob
    xbox home screen was on, mouse/keyboard not working, used xbox controller to start game to see if it would work tried it with fortnight and black ops still no evidence of mouse cursor or keyboard, Pressed F9 it beeps oneand twice if pressed again still no evidence of mouse or any other keyboard output
  • delrob
    UPDATE - managed to get keymander to work apart from I don't see a mouse cursor to use in menus or before game loads up in game there is the cursor for shooting etc but apart from that there is no cursor to point on menu tabs etc thanks in advance
  • Moderator [Marco]

Remember the Keymander is just emulating your controller so the keyboard and mouse are still limited to what the controller can do. So you will not get a mouse cursor anywhere because the Xbox still only sees your Xbox controller.

The mouse tracking will only work wherever the right joystick of the controller works.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy