• Shietbro
    It would cool to have themes for the keymander software to edit fonts and have some color choices.
  • Moderator [Derek]

I've been asking for a better cover art editor for quite some time, but they haven't been able to get to that yet. All the engineering effort has gone to the mobile device programming, weapon wheel fix, and various bug fixes, etc. I added the font and color choice options to the list, so hopefully after this coming update they can get to the UI update requests.
  • Shietbro
    Yeah it's better for focus on the those things for the moment. Do you guys have a release date for the mobile app yet ? Also when is the update coming ?
  • Moderator [Derek]

The engineers have said September, but I just got the first sample of the Android cable Monday so I'm not yet sure the final release date. I'll post a big update to the forum once I we have the information.
  • Shietbro
    What kind of cable will we need to get for it to work with the Keymander ? Just want to be ready.
  • Moderator [Derek]

We are actually making the cable right now, but I don't have the specifics on availability, etc. yet.
  • chparmley
    I just read this thread and am very excited!

I'm sorry for posting this here and not in 3 separate threads:

1: The intermittent mouse input lag we discussed before is back with a vengeance when using play mode. You said you were getting a Corsair m65 RGB Pro to test, any new ideas?

2: Any word on "sniper button" support in the software?

3: Higher DPI?? I need more sweet smoothness please :)

Thank you for being so active in your community responses!
  • Moderator [Derek]

I posted in the other threads so it would make it easier for other forum users to follow in the event they have similar questions.

In regards to the DPI, I don't remember what question that refers to, so can you please either link to it or start a thread for me so I can read through and answer accurately?
  • chparmley
    i was referring to a higher DPI range in the keymander settings. My mouse has a DPI higher than 10,000.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Our current algorithm is built around a peak input of 10K, but until the majority of mice have resolutions far exceeding that it won't make much difference to change it, as I'll explain. Currently the usable resolution for most mice is well under 10K, since the sensors in them start to have unwanted side effects far below their peak resolutions. Additionally, mice that achieve higher than 10K dpi in the past have relied on processors to double a sensor's max resolution, so you aren't working with a native dpi setting past say 8200dpi in many cases. With the newer PMW3310 and PMW336X sensors this isn't a limitation anymore, but there isn't much to be gained going higher than 10K, because dividing the maximum usable resolution into finer and finer steps will eventually lead to steps too small to be noticeable, however taking up more processing resources. Your mouse has the 3366 sensor, so technically it can go to 12K, but there isn't any technical benefit to be gained with it beyond 10K, at least not at this time.
  • chparmley
    Good to know! Thank you for the knowledge
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.