• Shietbro
    It be nice to have a feature were if I changed something in the current tab, it would update the group all together. Because if I change something in the current tab and click upload, it doesn't change in the group that it originated from. Lets say that I made a group (group1) and clicked upload, it will upload to the Keymander and be on the current tab. But if I change something in the current tab it doesn't change in the group 1. So yeah it be neat for it to update so that I wouldn't have to create and replace my old group all together if I made a lot of changes in the current tab.

Not sure if this is even possible but it be a good feature to have and it would save a lot of time for us that forget to change something in the group tab instead of the current tab.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Would it help if there wasn't a "Current" tab so the tab with the star would be the only indication of what is currently uploaded? You couldn't get confused since the only place to view or change would be on the starred tab. Thoughts?
  • Shietbro
    I don't think it is necessary to take it off. I think it is a good idea to let people know that if you upload a group to the keyamder it will replace to the current tab with what you uploaded. I think that would help people out :D. But it's still a good thing to have a current tab to know what is uploaded at the moment to the keymander. You guys are great it's still good :D just needs more info :D.
  • Shietbro
    The software is still good though
  • Moderator [Derek]

I think we will address this with an update to the user manual to make this more clear. Thanks for pointing this out!
  • chparmley
    Thank you for taking this in consideration! I had a whole day where I was tweaking profiles in my "Current" tab the hitting play mode. It gives a prompt to save the current profile and I hit ok, but it doesn't save it to the profile file.

So if you restart the keymander, and click the profile group to play, and hit play mode, it uploads the unmodified file to the keymander and all that progress gets lost.
  • Moderator [Derek]

I'm sorry about the problem this caused you! I'm currently working on the revised manual and will be adding this clarification for certain.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.