• main9man
    Hello, I've mess around with my brand new Keymander for a couple of hours trying to get it to work I followed all the setup guides and I'm still having this issue. when I plug my controller into the Keymander using the keymander supplied micro USB cable it buzzes but doesn't turn on. I've even bought another controller thinking that my controller was damaged. If I could get any help it would be much appreciated.

I am using a Razor DeathAdder and a Razor Cynosa pro keyboard. I know its not the controller I bought a new one to test with. and I have try multiply micro USB cables including supplied with Keymander for trouble shooting. I hope I supplied enough information to help get my issue resolved.

Another quick edit I wanted to explain whats going on better. when every thing is hooked up my keyboard only works on the home screen, but as soon as I launch a game like Black Ops 4 none of my controls work but the xbox one controller does.
  • Moderator [Marco]

What do you have connected on the side that says PC POWER and GAME? What cables and what are they connected to?
  • main9man
    I have the PC connected to the back of my computer. Game connected to the back port of my xbox one s. Nothing in power and my mouse and key board are in my pc
  • Moderator [Marco]

Okay lets try a full power cycle on the xbox. Shut it off, disconnect it from power then reconnect and boot up by pressing the button the Xbox.
  • main9man
    I'm currently at work so I'll try that in a couple hours
  • Moderator [Marco]

No problem update me when you can
  • main9man
    Hey Marco thanks for your patience but that still didn't work still only the keyboard works in the main menu of xbox
  • Moderator [Marco]

Hmm okay, what lights do you see on the Keymander? And the controller you are using is an official Xbox controller correct?
  • main9man
    Orange LED is flashing Setting LED is Solid Blue and Power is Solid Blue and yes both controllers I've tried are Official Xbox one controllers.
  • main9man
    I don't know if it helps and this I think is the main issue is the controller isn't syncing when plugged into the keymander it just vibrates. I know its not the cord currently I'm using one from my amazon fire stick. but I did use the one supplied with the keymander and that one didn't work is it at all possible that gamepad USB jack on the keymander is damaged ?
  • main9man
    @Moderator [Marco] Hey I really don't want to sound rude or impatient but I'd really like to get this figured out or resolved relatively quickly. So would I maybe be better off calling support and if so what is the number please. Thanks for your time.
  • main9man
    I talked to someone in customer support they had me do a reset on the keymander and try to reinstall the firmware now all I get is "No HID device attached to the USB port (code: 4183)" I've tried every usb slot on my computer and every USB cable I had to try to get a good connection. and nothing works I have to say I'm a tad bit disappointed with costumer service. I think I might be better off returning the Keymander through amazon and going with a different emulator. That is unless someone is able to help me out yet.
  • Moderator [Marco]

Sorry we couldn't get you up and running, if you would like you can give our support line another call and you can ask for me. We will go through somethings to try out.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment