• barrym07
    I just bought the Keymander earlier this week. It plays fine but I can't exit play mode using F12. I think I saw somewhere on here to redownload the software and it might fix the problem. I tried that but it didn't change anything.
    Here is what I'm using:
    Windows 10
    Keymander, new version running SW 1.3.122, FW 1.3.122.004
    Razer Blackwidow Chroma Stealth
    Logitec G502 mouse

Possibly it is actually a problem with my keyboard as I can't remap F12 to macro button.... is it possible to change the key that disables play mode?
  • barrym07
    Nevermind, I solved my problem by using the onscreen keyboard app and mapping F12 to a macro button on my keyboard.
  • Moderator [Marco]

Glad to hear you got up and running, let us know if you have any other questions.
  • barrym07
    Yeah I spilled coffee all over my keyboard a few months ago. I've never had to use f12.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Ahhh, that's why! Rarely are function keys not operable.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy