• ero c
    Why does my keymander software always crash. It crashes when i try to go to play mode or simulation and it also crashes when i try to update it. Please help. If had my keymander for a year and it hasnt worked once.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Hi Ero C,
    Can you give us some basic information, like what console, which Windows operating system, which keyboard and mouse, etc.?
  • ero c
    I have a xbox 1. I use a steelseries rival100 an aplle keyboard(workes with the keymander before software crash and works without pc) and windows 10
  • Moderator [Marco]

Do you have any kind of anit virus running in the background? Or any other programs running at the same time?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy