• Moderator [Marco]

Okay what do you have the acceleration currently set to? Try lowering that and see if it gives any improvements.
  • Moderator [Derek]

There are two aim assist functions in the game's menu. The regular aim assist doesn't work in multiplayer, which is fine because you would have a horrible time fighting against it to get headshots, etc. anyway. I recently found that Target Assist on the other hand can usually be pretty beneficial unless you are an absolute ace with the mouse. I played without it for a long time but came back to it after finding that that the slightly magnetic feel of Target Assist in this game is better than in older CoD titles, and helps keep you in the target area without being so sticky as to fight against you when working for a headshot. I'm seeing if there is a way to maximize it's functionality with profile settings now, but so far the only big downside I've found to Target Assist is when there are multiple targets behind each other or when a target pops up into your crosshairs while your primary target has jumped or moved out. In this case and you have to fight it a bit to get back to your primary target or just start engaging the assisted one which often leads to getting killed since the one you were about to finish off may still be shooting you, and the new target which may have 100% health is now also shooting you so it's unlikely to be able to outlast all that health stacked against you.
  • phillip forrester
    I've tried this Blackout thing and I'm gonna try it again to get better at the wing-suite/parachuting its a little difficult but ill try to get us to it. But over all its nice its just hard to get use to.... but the Rainbowsix Siege profile is amazing... Keep up the good work guys/girls...
  • Moderator [Marco]

Make sure you get the vehicle profile as well!
  • tonyjokes7
    i cant seem to open the link
  • Moderator [Marco]

Are you having trouble downloading it? Does it say you do not have permission? Or is the issue after the download?

Once you download it you should open the file by importing it through the software. Do not try opening the file alone.
  • tonyjokes7
    yeah I figured it out once I opened software and imported the file its all good thank you for the responds
  • Moderator [Marco]

No problem! Glad to here you are up and running
  • Teknotix
    ok im new at this but how can i download these files correctly. what software should i be using. Can someone help me?
  • Nolan Kraeger
    I also play cs go on pc and ive been trying to set up a profile that has a slower sensitivity and not as jumpy and i think i have made a pretty nice one i have my mouse on 400 dpi with the keymander program set to 2400 and i find this to make games that have high max sensitivities easier to play
    Attachment
    BO 4 Multiplayer.profile (133K)
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal