• ShiFty
    I have been using the Keymander for about 6 months or so on and off. I have been using it more lately for CoD and PUBG. Today mid game it became unresponsive. I shut down the computer and the xbox One, I unplugged everything. That got me no where. I did it multiple time with the same results. A week ago it froze and I lost all my profiles, it renamed them all after a profile in group one but reset all the settings for the others. I'm not sure what the issue is?? From what I can tell this is a VERY common problem. I understand random disconnects....I can live with that, but basically turning itself into a paperweight for no apparent reason....sucks.
  • Moderator [Marco]

Are you getting any lights on the keymander? If you are not you need to run the firmware recovery process.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy