• Shietbro
    I think that you guys should inform the people that use Keymander. That when making a new group. You should save the group that says "Current" if all your profiles are there. To group 2 or save it to a folder.

I had and issue where I made a new group(Group1). to make some new profiles. But when I uploaded I found out that all my profiles in the "Current tab" where deleted. And replaced with those of group 1. I had no idea of this. But luckily i had saved my profiles a while ago. But for others this might be frustrating. to find out that your profiles get replaced(if they are in the "current" tab) if they aren't saved to a different group when uploading a group to the Keymander.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Yes, we need to explain this better in the next manual. The "Current" profile tab is only a list of what is currently uploaded to KeyMander, and if not already saved or exported as a group will not be able to upload them as a group again later. If you have a group of profiles you normally play, always export them or save them as a group for easy uploading in the future.
  • Shietbro
    lol yeah. Just make sure people know xD. I did not know of this till now but luckily I saved my profiles :D.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy