• Finlay Meacock
    how can i bind the buttons on my mouse
    i am using the logitech g502 proteus max on xbox but i can not map my side / mouse wheel buttons when i try to using the keymander on its own , i can't get the buttons to work any help?
  • Moderator [Derek]
    I have not tested the Proteus Max yet, but if it doesn't bind using the normal KeyMander programming software, use the Corsair CUE software and set those buttons to output an unused keyboard key like K or L and then set K and L to whatever you want in the KeyMander software.
  • Marcos Robles
    following, i got the same issue i try programming the scroll left scroll right to random keys on the actual Logitech software but still it does not work. so if you find a solution please let me know!
  • Moderator [Derek]

You are binding the mouse click wheel left and click wheel right functions in the CUE software?
  • Marcos Robles
    So, what i do is i go on the Logitech page program K and P for the left and right functions and then i put on the keymander K and P for the Left and right of the controller and its not working. im clearly doing something wrong ?
  • Moderator [Derek]

Let's first test something. The Logitech software allows you to program the side mouse buttons and the mouse has built-in memory to store the setting, correct? If the mouse has built-in memory for programming macro functions you should be able to do the following as a test:
    1. In the Logitech software, program the forward side button to equal keyboard key K.
    2. Save and upload the profile to the mouse.
    3. Test the mouse by opening Notepad or something like it on your computer and verify that pressing the forward side button outputs K to your screen.
    4. If so, close the Logitech software and confirm it still works and does not require the software to be running in the background.
    5. If that still works, open the KeyMander software and set triangle button to K.
    6. Open Simulation Mode and start the game.
    7. Press mouse forward side button and see if the weapons switch (R6:S).
    8. If so, you're good to go and you can follow those steps to program the buttons as needed.
  • Finlay Meacock
    thanks for the advice but is there any way to get it working without the software because i have a mac
  • Moderator [Marco]

For the G502 that is the only option because it does not have on board memory. Without the logitech software you are limited to basic mouse buttons on the mouse.
  • Finlay Meacock
    i have tried using the logitech software and i bound my buttons to p,l and m and it didn't work when i used them on the keymander it just made plm instead of the mouse buttons
  • Moderator [Marco]

After assigning them in the logitech software you also have to assign them in the keymander software. So if you want the button assigned to "P" to be binded to the "A" button on the xbox controller you would need to assign "P" to that button in our software. Then you would need to run simulation or play mode through the software, were you able to do that?
  • michelletaylor
    I am falling in love with this gaming Keyboard HVER Pro, last week my manager had given me some office supplies coupons from which I can buy both a gaming keyboard and the wireless mouse. by the way, what is the price of only this keyboard alone?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy