• Marco R
    Recently got a Corsair M65 Pro to replace my old wireless Razer mouse. It works fine but it has a weird problem that randomly happens. In-game my mouse is randomly moving around and pressing M1 but i'm not doing anything to have it happen. I wouldn't even touch it and it would still go crazy. What do i do to fix this?
  • Moderator [Derek]

Hi Marco,
    There was a compatibility issue with certain Corsair models, so we released a firmware update a few months ago to fix it. Please update your firmware and let us know if the problem is resolved.
  • Marco R
    Can you link me to the update? I'm currently on Firmware version 1.3.122 but my Software Version is on 1.2.116. Do i need to have both updated to the same version?
  • Moderator [Derek]

The 1.3.122.004 firmware version you have should work fine with the Corsair as it is the most recent. I don't remember having an issue with older software, but please update it first and let's see if it changes anything.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy