• Ceaz
    I haven’t been on this forum too long since I just got my keymander 3 days ago, but idk if anyone knows this or not. So if your controller keeps disconnecting. If you can successfully connect it once, unplug your controller not from the charger but from the keymander ( game pad ) usb. This allowed me to use my keyboard and mouse while my controller was off. On the other hand this won’t allow you to use your headset unless it’s a optical headset or wireless.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Hi Ceaz,
    Are you on the original XB1? If so, connect your KeyMander to the back USB ports and it should fix the issue. There was some kind of issue with the side port after the June XB1 update. Let me know if that helps.
  • Ceaz
    What? No, this post was to help people with the issue where there controller keeps disconnecting. I found out that you can still use the mouse and keyboard without a a controller connected and I just wanted to help others who have this issue.
  • Ceaz
    Can you read my post carefully please, I really want this to get out to everyone if people don’t know about it
  • Moderator [Marco]

We understand your post was a Fix, we were just giving you a suggestion in case you were using the original Xbox one. We were just trying to give you another fix.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy