• Roost3r117
    I haven't yet used this product and I have a Red Dragon mouse and a Razr Keyboard, I saw a compatibility list, which seemed pretty small, does that mean my mouse and keyboard won't work with this product?
    Thanks
  • Moderator [Derek]

The compatibility list is only those products we have confirmed to be either working or not working through testing. We cannot test every product out there so we only list what we are able to test, but we are compatible with most keyboards and gaming mice out there.
  • Roost3r117
    Well you might as well add the Redragon M902 to the list of compatible. It worked really well last night. I played around with the software a good deal and am pretty impressed with the product. I have used the xim4 for years then finally sold it off due to a child on the way and not being super serious about gaming anymore. I was cleaning out some stuff and realized I had bought a Keymander some time ago and decided to open it up and see if I could get this to work.

I think the simulation mode is amazing allowing you to tweek things here and there, my only problem and I might have figure this out is, when it comes to loading single profiles, im guessing I don't use the import tool since profiles are always greyed out for me. Instead I should go and assign an empty profile to the downloaded one?

I play Rainbow Six Siege and want to keep working to rid the choppy shuddering when aiming down sights/scope.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Hi Roost3r117,
    Did you right click on the profile location (F1-F8) where you want to store the profile and then click import? It should open the profile import window for you.

I'm not sure you will be able to fix it with that mouse. It has some jitter issues so if you can't resolve them through settings, try a different mouse to see if that helps. Please let us know what you find out.
  • Roost3r117
    Awesome I was able to create a custom curve for ADS and it got rid of the jitter, this is super smooth now! Really enjoying this ability to make changes on the fly.
  • Moderator [Derek]

I am very glad to hear that! Let us know if you have any other issues.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy