• Thomas93
    so my game will shoot a round out of no where and im not even pressing anything. its not constant but it gets annoying because it happens about once every min or so. any clue on how I can correct this? I have not had this problem before now and I have not changed any of my binds and even double checked to make sure.
  • Moderator [Marco]

What kind of mouse are you using? Have you tried upgrading the firmware again, even if you are already up to date?
  • Thomas93
    I am using a Corsair harpoon RGB set at 6000 dbi on both firmware and mouse. I have not updated the firmware since last week when I got the device.
  • Thomas93
    Also this is with your H1Z1 profile. I have not had time to test other games yet
  • Moderator [Derek]

Can you try either another mouse or another profile so we can tell if it is related to the hardware or the software? It sounds to me like this has old firmware from before we made the update to improve support for the Harpoon. Before the update you could move the mouse and the various buttons would fire.
  • Thomas93
    Ok. I will try another game in a bit and see if it continues and then I’ll change the mouse. What you explained is basically what’s happening. Look around and the gun just starts going off or goes off while reloading. Where do I get the latest firmware though? I got the keymander and updated it last week so I maybe missing this update? Or maybe it did not apply properly?
  • Moderator [Derek]

What is the firmware number your KeyMander is on? When you click settings and click the i for information, it should say 1.3.122.
  • Thomas93
    I showed the correct firmware but did a reinstall and now it seems to be working. I will let ya know if it bugs out again.
  • Moderator [Marco]

Great news, update us when you can.
  • Thomas93
    Everything seems to be working on that side but I do have a question. Is there always going to be some jittery stuff in the game? I have lowered my deadzones and changed my DPI to the 6000 my mouse is set at but i still get jitter. It’s almost impossible to snipe because I can’t get it to move fractions. It always wants to jump when I barely move the mouse for getting the right spot to shoot someone. I am playing BF1 on the BF4 preset with some key bind changes but I haven’t touched the profile sensitivity or any of that.
  • Moderator [Marco]

Have you tried our BF1 profile we have? Lets try that if you haven't and if it still feels jittery try following these dead zone steps.

What console are you on?

Xbox BF1
    PS4 BF1
  • Thomas93
    I have not seen a BF1 profile. Just a BF4 but I will look again. I am on PS4
  • Moderator [Marco]

I put a link to the BF1 profile for PS4 above!
  • Thomas93
    Oh ok. Thanks! I will try this and see how it does.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy