• luke D
    i set up my macros they worked for a week on my mouse then boom my scroll quit working completely all my side buttons work but no scroll im like ok keymander just has a defective mouse so i go buy a logitech g300s mouse and it does the same thing the side buttons work but the keymander program and the logitech program refuse to let my set my macro on my scroll button what must i do to fix this.

im playing on a Xbox S and have everything plugged in correctly. everything works but my scroll :(
  • Moderator [Marco]

First thing I would suggest trying is making a brand new profile with the same Macros and tell me if you get the same issue.

Does this happen on multiple games?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy