• RVG BERSERKER
    I am using the Keymander with an Xbox one and a Elite controller. After I am done playing with the Keymander device I unplug everything so the lights on the physical device do not burn out. But every time i come back it takes around and hour to get it working again. Keep in mind I am using the exact same cables in the exact same spots as I did the night before. every time I turn off my Xbox one unplug it and it still never works. Today has been the hardest time trying to get it to work. I have visited multiple forums trouble shooting and none have worked. I am seriously considering returning the device if i have to was hours of my day trying to get my device to work.
  • Moderator [Marco]

Are you connecting it directly to the Xbox one? Also what version Xbox are you on?

Have you upgrade the firmware on the unit?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy