• otfh
    hi so my adaptor came in the post today and i said it up properly i downloaded your bo3 game profile and when i go in a private match to customise my keybinds my character starts turning looking up and down without me even touching my mouse ive tried making the deadzone the smallest it can be my mouse is a razor deathadder and has 10000 dpi ive set it to max and i have my ingame sensitivity to the max to help please
  • otfh
    please accept the comment that answers my question what?
  • Moderator [Marco]

Okay, first lets make a new profile and tell me if you get any similar issues. Does this happen on any other games?
  • RVG BERSERKER
    The same thing happened to me and the controller that was plugged into the keymander was causing the input, make sure the sticks one the controllers are not moving.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy