• XVWiLLiaMVX
    Hello developers of this incredible tool, I have one question before buying this product.

Does the IOGEAR KeyMander work with all models of 360?

I have the first XBOX 360 (I think it's called Core or something like that, I'm a PC gamer after all) and I'm not sure if it works, or if it compatible with the first XBOX 360 console. Or It's just compatible with the PRO and Elite.

Please respond as quickly as possible (I don't want to miss a coupon XD) Thanks in advance.

• Moderator [Derek]Accepted Answer
    Yes, it is compatible with Xbox 360. We no longer make Xbox 360 specific profiles, but our KeyMander software has a built-in conversion option that allows you to convert a Xbox One profile to X360, so if the game is available on both consoles you can easily convert anything from our library.
  • XVWiLLiaMVX
    Okay, thank you so much.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy