• JBattis
    Nothing is working and I can not stand that I have been trying for almost 4 hours to get one macro to work yet it doesnt please someone please help me
  • Moderator [Marco]

Hello!
    Can you tell me what console you are on and what kind of Macro you are trying to work.
    Also make sure you press F11 to turn the Macros on.
  • JBattis
    nothing works before i try anything let me tell you that i have tried simple one and complex ones but nothing works i cant stand how i hope for this to be easy but so far nothing has worked the way that it says on your youtube videos. I have even reinstalled the programs to my computer and nothing works I dont know how this is going to ever work with this macro crap of software that never works I am just so frustrated by the how the firmware doesnt work I know other people are for sure having this problem but dont want to talk about it and I feel like all you ever do is ask let make sure you start by pressing F11 like cut to the chase and help me solve this damn issue.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Hi JBattis, what console are you on?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy