• amir
    i have windows 10 and my program is fine but after go to simulate or game mod keymander program closed , i just setup on pc and disconect from pc and direct connect to ps4 , i need connect with pc please help
  • Moderator [Derek]

Hi Amir,

Let's confirm your setup so I can make sure we troubleshoot this correctly. Please confirm all of the following:
    1. Do you have the mini-USB cable connected between the KeyMander's PC port and your PC?
    2. Do you have the other mini-USB cable connected between the KeyMander's Game port and your PS4?
    3. Do you have a micro-USB cable connected between the KeyMander's Gamepad port and your PS4 controller?
    4. Do you have your keyboard and mouse connected directly to your KeyMander, or do you have them connected to your PC instead?
    5. Can you open the KeyMander software on your Windows 10 computer and can make changes to the profiles?
    6. Did you upload the profile changes to the KeyMander?
  • amir
    yes all steps ok and mous & keyboard connect to pc but after connect evrything and chege profiles must press simulate for test or press game mode for using mouse & keyboard but after press key , keymander software error and closing
    but after chang profiles and save and upload disconnect from pc and connect directly to ps4 all ok
    before win10 i have win7 and all ok aftr change windows to 10 ihave this problem
    tanks for your answer
  • amir

hi derec
    yes all steps ok and mous & keyboard connect to pc but after connect evrything and chege profiles must press simulate for test or press game mode for using mouse & keyboard but after press key , keymander software error and closing
    but after chang profiles and save and upload disconnect from pc and connect directly to ps4 all ok
    before win10 i have win7 and all ok aftr change windows to 10 ihave this problem
    tanks for your answer
  • Moderator [Derek]

Let's check the KeyMander firmware version before we take the next step. Please press the Settings icon (highlighted with a red arrow in the image below), then press the circled "I" (highlighted with a yellow arrow) and let us know the software and firmware version of your KeyMander.

1j57mejhwnxna9ox.jpg
  • amir

in site just FW_V1.2.116.001 and i have but in upgrade say

> Loading & testing files ...
    > Loading & testing files: OK
    > No HID device attached to the USB port (code: 4183)
    > Firmware upgrade: failed

but software work just cant go to play mode
    a6c4uqfe5ley4hww.jpg
    r7zzml052lkf9t6i.jpg
    Attachment
    IMG_0527 (139K)
  • Moderator [Derek]

Ok, your firmware did not require updating, but since you started a firmware upgrade that may be part of the problem. Let's do a firmware recovery and start from there. The instructions for performing a firmware recovery are attached below.
    Attachment
    KeyMander Firmware Recovery (218K)
  • Moderator [Derek]

Did that solve your problem?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy