• ikronic11
    hello, I'm looking into getting a keymander and I've seen in a YouTube video that the keymander doesn't work with some keyboards and I'm wondering if there's any specific category or make that it doesn't like.
  • Moderator [Derek]

We have a link here to keyboards we've tested, but most popular gaming keyboards are compatible. We have discovered some issues with certain keyboards that have what we consider non-standard operation. If you stick to the major brands like Razer, Logitec, Corsair, etc. you should be fine. If there is a keyboard you are considering, please let us know and we can check if we have done any testing on it.
  • ikronic11
    thanks for the help :) I was also wondering if the Logitech G502 proteus spectrum mouse was compatible. Saw the proteus core on the sheet and its a bit too expensive for me
  • Moderator [Derek]

I have personally tested the G502 Proteus Core and it works. If I remember correctly it did not have built-in memory for macros, but functionally it worked extremely well. The spectrum version should work the same.
  • caden mason
    does the 'HAVIT' gaming keyboard and mouse work, are they compatible?
  • Moderator [Marco]

I believe we had some incompatibility with this mouse when going directly to the keymander. A work around for it would be to connect the mouse to the a PC, then connect the keymander to the console and the PC. Once this is all connected you can use our software to run simulation/play mode and that should get the mouse working.

The problem is that the mouse will not operate properly unless it sees a PC.
  • SamLee
    Thanks for your help, yes, most of gaming RGB mechanical keyboard are compatible.But I bought a keyboard from here, find that did not compatible with my mouse, it is need install program something, I am astonish how to operation,could you help me?
  • Moderator [Marco]

If the mouse is not working a work around would be to connect the mouse to a PC and use our software's simulation or play mode.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy