• J Diddy
    I setup my keymander the first time and it worked, but I didn't like the sensitivity, so when I changed the sensitivity my keys all got messed up?! For example my WASD, even though they were mapped to translate the Left Stick, randomly changed to the arrows?? And my mouse doesn't work now and I have no idea what each key does. It randomized all by itself and won't let me switch back, everytime I fix it and press uploud it stays the same. I'm on Xbox One, everything is plugged in and the only light on is the Power one, but when it was working before it was the only one on too. PLEASE HELP QUICK
  • J Diddy
    Also what is the point of the reset button? It literally does nothing.
  • J Diddy
    I've reset it about 32 times now, messed with the settings and controls and nothing has changed. Is it just damaged or something? what could possibly have went wrong.
  • Moderator [Marco]

What lights do you see on the keymander?
    Within the software it shows everything correct right?

The reset button should only be used when doing the firmware recovery process.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy