• Mohit
    so the problem is, like evryone else people.have their ads button which is also the ramp button on their right mouse click.
    but when i wanna ramp rush someone even if i hold the rmb or just tap it quick,the ads speed gets activated and makes it hard to build fast. any suggestions
  • Moderator [Marco]

The only way to disable this would be to check the box that says " Same as aim look ".

Now you say you have ADS and the Ramp button on the right mouse click, do you not use ADS at all?
  • masterduelist
    What I started doing is setting the ads in keymander to the exact same settings my hip fire/regular sensitivity are set to and then changing ads and scope sensitivity in fortnite's settings.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy