• overwatchguy123
    Ive been trying to set up the setting for my keymander but when ever i turn left or right up or down it doesnt feel smooth and it when i move my mouse at some points it will move faster then other times. PLEASE HELP:( . Im using the redragon centrophrus S101 gaming mouse
  • Moderator [Derek]

Hi Overwatchguy,

We have had some recent issues reported with that mouse working accurately with the KeyMander. We do not yet have an engineering answer as to the cause, but it seems to be something with the mouse's firmware so for the short term I would advise using another mouse.
  • Evan Haglund
    I'm having the same issue, but I'm using the Iogear mouse that comes with Keymander bundle. The aiming just isn't smooth, and I can't aim accurately if I'm looking all over due to the acceleration.
  • Moderator [Marco]

Which profile are you using? Also can you give me the model of the mouse.
  • Moderator [Derek]

If you are using the wireless mouse in the KeyMander kit, it has a maximum resolution of 2000dpi and needs to be set at the highest setting to work with KeyMander. The sample profile will work with your mouse, but if you start increasing the sensitivity too much, the mouse will not have enough resolution to play at very high sensitivity settings, so you will start to see some blocky or stair-step like movement when you have increased sensitivity beyond what the mouse can manage. To play at very high sensitivity you should consider testing a mouse with 5K dpi or more.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy